Friday, January 15, 2010
EDUCATION
Hello blogging world! I have created this blog for an education class that I have. As i created this blog, I wanted to gear it towards teaching and different thoughts and concerns I have with education systems. I called the blog I'll Stand by You. I named it this, because in my classrooms, I want this to be our theme in the class. I want students to know that I am there for them no matter what the circumstance is, and I want to help promote this attitude with students relationships with eachother. Children need to feel secure and safe in the school settings, So I feel this song represents what I want the children to knoew. the theme of my class will be I'll Stand by You! If the children leave with no other information other than that they are accepted and loved (which they never would, because I love teaching) than I would feel a sense of accomplishment. My students will know that I will stand by them, and I will not judge them. They will feel of my love, and I hope that they will never forget how important they will all be to me! Anyways, this is my blog! ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm proud of you for wanting to make a difference in the world, one child at a time! What a great inspiration and educator you will be. The world needs better teachers!!! If you haven't seen The Blind Side, go see it—what an inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteHey Cuz, you are an amazing individual and will make an amazing teacher. This country is in dire need of some good teachers! Wish you the best.
ReplyDelete